Data science processes large data across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines. Data acquisition and Data storage using R-hadoop concepts, applying modeling through R programming using machine learning algorithms and illustrate impeccable data visualization by leveraging “R”capabilities.
- To get the exposure on the roles played by a Data scientist
- Analyzing big data by using R, Hadoop role played by data scientist
- To understand the data analysis life cycle
- Able to work on formats like XML, CSV, SAS and SPSS, etc.
- To learn data transformation techniques
- To learn data mining techniques and their implementation
- To analyze algorithms in R
- To work on Hadoop mappers and Reducers to analyze data
- To learn implementing various machine learning algorithms in Apache mahout
- To learn visualizing and optimizing techniques
Typical analytical thinking about the data, quantitative skills and Technical background can pursue the course.Who can go for this course?
- Who want to learn machine learning techniques with implementation in R language and wish to apply these techniques on Big data.
- Developers can opt this course to be a Data scientist
- Analytics managers
- SAS/SPASS professionals
- Business analysts who are willing to learn machine learning techniques
- Information architects to gain expertise in predictive analytics
- For R professionals to analyze big data
- For Hadoop professional who want to learn R and ML techniques
- For analysts wanting to understand Data science methods
As it is in very much demand and helps you in high pay with Big data skills and expertise in R programming ,Machine learning and Hadoop framework.What is the eligibility of the faculty?
Our instructors are working professionals in the respective field with 10+ years of relevant experience.Can I attend a Demo Class?
A demo class is scheduled for every fresh batch; you can enroll for the demo calling us.What would be the class timings?
Mostly in the early mornings and after office hours to facilitate the job holders also. It may vary with the special request.
- Introduction to data Science
- Basic data manipulation using R
- Machine learning Techniques using R part-1
- Machine learning Techniques using R part-2
- Machine learning Techniques using R part-3
- Introduction to Hadoop Architecture
- Integrating R with Hadoop
- Algorithm Implementation
- Mahout introduction
- Mahout algorithms and Parallel processing using R
It Masters Certification Process:At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a data-set to work. Once you are successfully through the project (Reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance-based grading. If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take extra assistance for any of your doubts to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
Course completion certificate will be issued.